7.09.2013

Purple Mountain Majesty


The rains cleared on this wedding day just long enough for us to get the florals on this gorgeous structure and for the ceremony, but then stormed again during the reception at the Couloir. I have to say though that rainy and stormy wedding days make for some of the most dramatic photos.  I love the sky in the picture below. This couple was so sweet and had been together since junior high, quite the love story!  They wanted a "nerdy" influence to the decor, so we had stacks of books, bell jars, etc in the centerpieces on the tables and overall decor.  I loved how it all came together in the end. 





2 comments:

KHH said...

Sami, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE ALL YOUR FLORAL DESIGNS!
Each event is a work of art. You seem to know how to express each client's desires and personality in a very classy Sami Volcansek way! Your work is unique and you are so easy to work with. You always take my ideas and enhance them 100%. Thank you for the many superb events you have done for me and my family.
I love looking at your blog over and over again.
all the best to you, khh

KHH said...

That opening photo looks like a picture postcard!